A Puja, in Sanskrit, means reverence, honor, worship and adoration. It’s used by the Hindus, Sikhs, Buddhists, and others — as a ceremony to honor a very special occasion; it’s also used more often as part of a sacred ritual/practice to support opening to the wisdom of the Divine — your Source.
The evening begins with many opportunities and invitations to reconnect with yourself, ground and open to loving more deeply, as well as to connect with each other in light and playful ways — always with the opportunity to go as deep as you choose. Single or coupled, you’ll experience Tantric Intimacy exercises as a way to say ‘hello’, get to know one another, mingle and connect.
There is no nudity and no sex. With the mingling, you can shuffle around to other people or continue to connect with your partner only. Either is welcomed. When it comes to the Puja Circles you have the same choice – to connect with others or do all the exercises with yourself.
The Intimate Puja Circle itself will begin part-way through the night during which you’ll have the chance to connect more deeply with others (one-on-one) — this part of the evening will be facilitated, with a structure offered, however, you will have ample time to co-create with the beloved in front of you!! You will be at choice and encouraged to ask for 100% of what you want.
Once the formal part of the evening is over, there’ll be time to dance, hang out, cuddle, snuggle, relax, process, and rest. There will always be chocolate!
Three types of Intimate Puja Circles:
Introduction to Tantra and Intimate Puja Circles
The perfect place to start your Tantra journey is with an Introductory Intimate Puja Circle. If you have never participated in a Puja Circle with me before, this is for you.
An Introductory class is for you if you are ready for:
- A gentle introduction to the principles and practices of spiritual Tantra and intimacy
- A community dedicated to deep intimacy, divine connection, laughter and play
- Healing intimacy issues that have created obstacles for you in or out of relationship
- Learning how to honor boundaries, find your powerful yes/no and stay in integrity
- Prepare yourself for a conscious relationship where you honor the divine loving wo/man you are
Intimate Puja Circle
A Puja in Sanskrit, means sacred ritual, or ceremony. It assumes reverence, honor, worship and adoration. It’s used by the Hindus, Sikhs, Buddhists, and others — as a ceremony to honor a very special occasion; it’s also used more often as part of a sacred ritual/practice to support opening to the wisdom of the Divine — your Source.
Intimate Puja Circles are the place to:
- Be playful with other yummy, juicy, soulful singles, and couples
- Be vulnerable and open in order to deepen intimacy
- Deepen your Tantra practice including awakening practices like Kundalini yoga, meditation, pranayama, movement, conscious communication, chanting, and other energy healing modalities
- Learn the principles of Sacred Sexuality where respect and honoring the divine are at the forefront of your relationships
- Be in a room with folks who are willing to be honest, and open their hearts
- Experience deep connections with those interested in sacred sexuality, expanded orgasm, conscious relationship, spirituality – people like YOU!
This 2 1/2 hour sacred experience is skillfully led by Robyn Vogel, is fully clothed and does not include overt sexuality. You are supported to honor your own boundaries 100% and participate only in the ways that are respectful and loving to you. Consent and safety are paramount to the beautiful container that is created.
Advanced Practice: Intimate Puja Circle
If you’re participated in at least (3) Intimate Puja Circles (excluding the Introductory class), you are eligible to take a deeper dive inside yourself and this beautiful community by participating in the Advanced Practice.
The Advanced Puja Circles are 3 hours in length, often begin with a pot luck dinner and are held in a private home for comfort. These evenings are for Intimate Puja community members who are deeply committed to the spiritual practice and work of coming back to love, deeply honor and respect the inner God and Goddess and understand how the Puja practice is a metaphor for loving the divine inside us all.
Intimate Puja Retreats
Intimate Puja retreats are 2 – 5 day deep dives into Tantra community and provide a safe space to learn and practice: transparency, vulnerability, sexual healing, energy work, spiritual love, radical honesty, consent, boundaries, and all aspects of ecstatic love in and out of relationship. Singles, couples, triads and anyone ready for an intensive is welcome to attend!
Other Special Intimate Puja Circles led by Robyn:
- Gender-Free Intimate Puja Circles
- Women-Only Intimate Puja Circles
- Age specific Intimate Puja Circles
- Couples-Only Intimate Puja CIrcles